The one of the coolest way to store the music files without occupying the memory space of your device is by uploading all of them on the cloud storage. So when the next time you need to listen to the song you simply need to download them from the cloud to your device.
Here you are downloading the song, listening them and deleting so that it does not occupy the memory. It is not the most efficient and fastest way to access the music files that are stored on the cloud. But a better approach to use the app that lets you directly fetch your music files from the cloud on your Android device. By this way you need not to download the files rather it will stream to your device.
For this you need to use an app which is known as Beat-cloud and music player. This app is a multifunctional app that offers a number of features that can be used to satisfy all your needs. Whether your music is stored on Google drive, OneDrive (formerly known as SkyDrive), or Dropbox, Box you can easily stream them on your device.
Streaming Music on your Android Device
Here are some steps that you need to follow to set all:
1. Go to the Google Play where you need to download and install the Beat-cloud and music player app on the device.
2. Then launch the app on the device.
3. The apps screen where it ask for accepting its agreement. You need to hit the button that says “Accept” and this will let you to move to next screen.
4. On the screen that follows to choose the source for music files you just need to tap the button that says “Cloud”. It will select the Cloud as your source of the music files.
5. Then it will present you a next screen you will find the cloud storage providers the app that support for. Then tap on the cloud to which you have stored your music files with eg-Dropbox.
6. This will take you the respective cloud provider’s website for authorization. After getting authorized you need to fill in the login info of your provider and hit “Sign in”.
7. Then Tap to “Allow” on the screen to follow the app to access the files. It will send you back to the app where you need to use streaming.
8. This will load up all the folders you have with the cloud. Then you have to tap on one your music files are saved, the music folder.
9. Then you need to present all the music files that are available the folder. Then tap the music file that you wish to play on the device this will start playing it.
10. Know you are all set. The device can play any music files that are stored on any of the supported cloud platform. Apart from playing the music you can do some other things as well. For example you need to create playlists, enable equalizer, enable visualizer, and so on.
The ability to stream the music right off the cloud it will help you to save the time that you want to hear to your favorite track on the go, and it does store the music on a particular cloud service such as Amazon Drive or Google Music.